Monday, July 23, 2012

Big Timer

He took a shower without arguement! 
He picked out his own clothes!
He finally got to wear his new shoes!
He DIDN'T want me to walk him into class...
He wanted to be dropped off like any other day!!

 1st Day of 1st Grade!!!

New backpack!

Flashback to last year...

When you wear a uniform...it's all about the shoes!

Would you believe it was Taylor's idea for this pic?  She has her moments!

Had to get one with Lil Sis!

These two have a special little bond! 
I can't believe I have a 1st grader!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i cannot believe it either, i hate when time goes by so fast. we just love your pics. at least we can kinda watch them grow even though we are a in diff. states!!!!! thank god for blogs and facebook, will be seing you soon!!!! love you guys, bubs

Terri said...

Love looking at these pics...the kids are growing so fast, it makes me a little sad!

Handsome guy...darling girls! Sure I may be a little biased, but it is still true!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails