Tatum Marie...
You are five months old!!
I do not know how much you weigh and I have no idea how long you are, so of course I have no idea where that puts you in comparison to your fellow baby friends!! Five months is not important to the doctor like it is to the rest of us!! We'll get all that info next month I promise!
For now...this is what I know....
You are still a very happy baby, except when you lose sight of mom and then...not so much!!
You have finally quit spitting up...OK fine...you now only spit up as much as a normal baby, but that means we change clothes a few less times a day, so that is great!
You have a special little bond with your brother!! He can make you laugh better than anyone else, hopefully it lasts!
You have developed quite the love of your own feet and when you lose your pacifier...they are a great stand in!
You are making more noises and have quite the little temper when you aren't happy!
You roll over from your back to your tummy all the time, but then you stop!
And if you wanted...we could definitely put little pig tails in your hair...just sayin!!
You are the perfect piece to our family puzzle!!
1 comment:
she's too cute! looks a lot like her mommy and sis!
Post a Comment