When my kids did what I asked of them without protest!!
Oh wait...there was never a time!
I like to think I ask very little of my kids...although I would bet all the money in my bank account that they would disagree. I do their laundry, make their beds, feed them, drive them around...oh list is long...VERY LONG!! So you would think that they could do one simple little thing for me...
SMILE!!
BUT NO!!
It's a good thing I love them so much because I am pretty sure this isn't making any picture frames. At least my kids aren't boring I will give them that!

3 comments:
Hysterical!!! Thomas is wondering...why do girls cry so much?
Definitely not one of your better photo sessions...good for a laugh though!
meliss,
i laughed my butt off when i saw that picture!!!! i'm thinking poor tom and thomas!!!! just loved the pic. though.
love you guys
bubs
Post a Comment