Tuesday, April 3, 2012
It Was A No Boys Allowed Kind Of Day
Four years ago our world changed when we brought home our little Cookie Monster!! I will only speak for myself (although I think others would agree) she completely changed my life!! I would say that she makes me smile as many times as she makes me shake my head each day. Her dad says she is just like her mother/aunt/grandma all rolled into one, but I think she is one-of-a-kind!!
Saturday we celebrated her birthday with a "Girls Only" Hello Kitty themed party. As usual I took on a little too much and found myself stressing out five minutes before everyone arrived, but in the end all that mattered was the look on her face when her friends rang the doorbell.
No detail left undone...
I used my silhouette to make the Thank You bags and popcorn cones. Of course my oober talented mom whipped up Hello Kitty cookies...and as usual they were ADORABLE!! I enlisted the help of Pinterest for some super cute food ideas...Hello Kitty Sandwiches and Fruit Palm Trees. And as if the cookies were not enough...my mom used her talent and made a cupcake stand from an old chandelier. I think it is safe to say that we might have went overboard. Wink Wink!!
But...
It was all worth it to see this little girl smile!!
We played a game, got our faces painted, decorated flip flops, ate cupcakes and opened presents. All things girly!!
I actually woke up Sunday morning with a birthday party hangover!! It was all worth it though.
Happy Birthday my sweet Taylor!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















1 comment:
Such a great party...ya did good!
Post a Comment