Have I told you that I love my phone??
Well, I do!!
And although there are tons of things I love about my phone...the camera is by far my favorite. I love my big camera and it is still always with me, but having a good camera on my phone is awesome. I can take pics everywhere!! Thomas even said to me the other night..."Mom, why do you take pictures of weird stuff?" I just laughed.
With that said here is my weekly photo dump!!
1. We spent last Friday at our friends The Stott's for our first swim of the year (well mommy didn't swim, but the kids did). They had a blast!!
2. Even mommy got her face painted at Cookie's birthday party!
3. A little couch time with two of my munchkins
4. Presents...lots of presents!
5. A dust twister.
6. Papa Murphy's is now open in Queen Creek...DANGEROUS!
7. Tatum is getting to be such a big girl...just hangin' with mommy!
8. A project Taylor made in preschool
9. Taylor's new shoes...so excited sandal weather is here!

No comments:
Post a Comment