Thursday, April 19, 2012

iPhone Photo Dump x2

I totally forgot to post my photo dump from last week...

So you get twice the pics this week!!

Photobucket

1. A little Easter project I did with the kids!!
2. The kids love when I tell them it is a "Cereal for dinner" kind of night!
3. Thomas needed a buzz!
4. We celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary and in honor I finished a bottle of wine.
5. Tatum's favorite place to hang out is on the couch next to me
6. Yep...that's me in 1984!
7. Daddy and Tatum!
8. Pretty much every morning for me...Starbucks!
9. Future BFF's...Tatum on the left and Miss Alexa Harding on the right!!


Photobucket

1. A late birthday present for Taylor...every little girl needs some bling!
2. Finally got around to putting photos in albums
3. Someone found her reflection in the swing and was smiling from ear to ear
4. The "other" babies in our family, Lucy and Otis!
5. Costco...wonderful and dangerous all at once!
6. Thomas and Taylor practicing good dental hygiene before school!
7. My little Tatum looks an awful lot like E.T. in this pic.
8. My new purse!
9. Ice cream...a must have in my freezer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

meliss,
loved all the photo's, miss you guys, love you guys, keep up the good work!!! give the kids hugs for me.

bubs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails