Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dodd Pool Officially Open

To almost everyone else in the country April weather in Arizona is more than perfect for lounging by the pool, but to us locals...it is not!! But we are having unusually high temps right now and so...

The Dodd Pool is officially open for business!
  Photobucket 
Before you wonder, ask or just judge me...no I did not purposely leave Thomas out of pics today. He is sick so he did not get to partake in opening day! 

The thermometer tipped 106 today and although the pool was still too cold for mommy Taylor had a blast with my dad. 

And because 106 is a really good excuse...I pulled out one of Tatum's first swimsuits. Oh and in case I haven't told you yet, my newborn is not a newborn anymore. I am in love with all of the faces she makes now. I feel like I could make up a caption for each one and yes most of them would refer to the hot mess of hair atop her head! 
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

 Is it too much to think that one day these two could be best friends?? 

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg. meliss!!!! she is getting so big, love her hair and she has such beautiful eyes. i have to say you have two beautiful daughters and a very handsome son. poor thomas, hate that he's sick, give him a hug and tell him to get well soon, cause we don't want his sisters to get more camera time than him!!!!
lovebubs

The Haigh's said...

Tatum is such a perfect combination of the two kids. And I love her hot mess of hair!

Anonymous said...

what great pics meliss!!!!love Tatums new look (without the headband)!!! gives her more personality and that wild unruly hair is precious.... can't wait to hold her!!! love auntie marlene

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails