Sunday, April 3, 2011

She is 3!!!


And I have no idea where the time went. Taylor turned 3 yesterday and I know I have said it before and I am pretty sure I will be saying it for the rest of my life, but WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?

I still remember the moment I went into labor and the moment she came into this world. And now she is 3. Beautiful, smart and full of attitude.

We had a little party for her today and of course I have to share some of the pics.




I posted all of the decoration pics on my crafty blog so hop over there to see how I decorated for my sweetie's SWEET SHOPPE!!

Thank you to everyone that came and helped us celebrate our little girls 3rd birthday! Based on the 4:30 bedtime...I would say she had fun and maybe a little too much candy.

1 comment:

Jamie Frederick said...

And absolutley gorgeous! She looks just like you M!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails