We are less than a month away from our big recital. Oh and when I say we I am really referring to Taylor and her dad.
Oh yea that's right...my hubby will be performing in the much anticipated dads dance. In fact as I type this he is at his weekly, hour long practice. He was not super excited about it when I told him, but he is sucking it up every Thursday night.
And Taylor...
Well she is at practice every Wednesday and I think she has the dance down. Although I am not going to put any bets on it. She is a kind of "do what I want, when I want" kind of girl...so it is not a sure thing.
Oh and because it needs to be said...
It never gets old seeing my little girl walk into dance class each week.



No comments:
Post a Comment