Sunday, April 17, 2011

Last week...A to Z

A...A very busy week!

B...Bowling party today and the kids had a blast!

C...Cribbage with Tom, got my ass butt kicked!

D...Dog threw up, but thankfully it was outside.

E...Emptied my laundry basket, which if you know me you know how big of a deal this. (Although now it probably has another two loads again)

F...Filling, Taylor got her first on Wednesday and she was such a good patient!

G...Game night on Saturday night with the Schell's and as usual we laughed a lot!

H...Hobo, my answer to the question A musical instrument that starts with "H"...I meant Oboe! (I would blame it on the sangria, but I would be lying)

I...Intense T-Ball games! Not really, but so much fun to watch!

J...Jenni, one of Taylor's imaginary friends I learned of this week. It should be noted that her other friend is named Boxer!

K...Ketchup, my Thomas will put it on anything and everything. I say "Yuck!"

L...Ladies night on Thursday night. So much fun and so much laughing!

M...Mike, as in "BIG MIKE", Thomas' imaginary friend we reminisced about after learning that Taylor now has imaginary friends.

N...Next month ends preschool for Thomas and it became very clear when I saw his "Graduation" pics. So stinkin cute...I will share when I get them.

O...Oops, my master bathroom shower door broke and now we are all showering upstairs in the kids bathroom until it gets fixed.

P...Plenty of sangria drank this week.

Q...Quick trip to the Goodwill scored me a shoe rack for my closet and a lazy susan I hope to convert into something fun.

R...R11, my hubby has golfed twice in the last week and I am going to blame it on the anniversary gift!

S...Subway art has become my new favorite thing and will share a little project I did for the kids' playroom later this week.

T...Thomas was SOOO weired out when he came home and his preschool teacher was hanging out with his mom. His face was priceless!

U...Under $100, but barely. Filling up the SUV is pretty painful these days.

V...Very tired kids today after a long weekend of fun!

W...Warm, the weather is warming up in sunny AZ and we are loving it.

X...Xtra time to myself since I started a photography workshop this week.

Y...Yard sales with my Cookie Monster on Saturday morning.

AND

Z...Zero blog posts this week, with no good excuse!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How exactly do you play the "Hobo"?

Blyth Family Blog said...

you're so creative!

Laura Greene said...

Hobo, lol, love it, love everything about it! ou got a new follower in me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails