Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 1: Lesson 1

Well today was our first day of swim lessons.

I had expected a few things prior to start time:

1: Thomas would be excited right up to the minute it was time to start and then he would say, "Mommy, I don't want to do swim lessons today. I will do them tomorrow!"

2: Taylor would say nothing at all!!!!

3: Taylor would be totally fine when I first put her in the water!!

4: Taylor would TOTALLY freak out when it was her turn.


Well....


I should have put some sort of bet on myself.

All of my predictions were spot on.

I had intended to take some pics, but it wasn't happening today. I had a 2yr old latched onto me anytime it WASN'T her turn.

I am pretty sure she kept hoping I would not make her go back in.

Unfortunately for my kids...

I am not that nice!!


Hopefully tomorrow will be just a little better.

2 comments:

Mom - Dad said...

good luck tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

same as mom and dad!!

love,bubs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails