Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Radio Flyer...

The weather in Arizona right now is absolutely wonderful. I mean I am not trying to anyone jealous that woke up to rain, but well I'm just sayin'...


This is the weather that makes the summer heat bearable.


Productivity is greatly increased with sun and flip flops. OK not really, but my mood is much better.


Anyway, the kids of course are playing outside as much as possible. I push them out the door any chance I get right now. We are only a few months away from avoiding any daytime, outdoor activities, so TV off and outside you go.


I was doing some things around the house in the early evening yesterday and looked out the sliding glass door.

This is what I found..



Thomas had come in the house at some point and grabbed his pillow. He was just laying in his wagon.

It was one of those times when I had to quietly grab my camera. I did NOT want to ruin this moment.



He just laid there...

It was one of the cutest things he has ever done.

I wondered how long he had been there. Come to think of it, I hadn't heard him in a while. He just looked so content and for some reason he looked so grown up to me. I kept waiting for him to roll over and see me.



He did eventually.

And then the moment ended as quickly as I had stumbled upon it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails