No No...
I am not the one bathing.
That would just be weird.
And besides... on the absolute, rare occasion where a bath actually has my name on it blogging is the furthest thing from my mind.
No No...
The kids are the ones bathing and I am the one blogging.
Anyway...
I have decided that my Taylor is going to become the definition of "Terrible Two's".
I predict that in the not-so-distant future her picture will be what one sees when they google "Terrible Two's"...if someone actually had to google this. I mean I'm just saying.
I haven't quite figured out whether Thomas was not nearly as bad as she is or if I have completely blocked it out.
But I know one thing is for sure...
Her devil horns may be VERY WELL hid, but they are there. And even better she is a smart devil, which frankly... makes it even worse.
She blames Thomas when he is no where near the "scene of the accident", she tries to get him to do her work and... he will too and she thinks that throwing us a charming smile will excuse everything.
There are moments when you don't want your kids to get older and you constantly say "Wow time flies!" and "Oh remember when..."
Then...
There are moments when you wish you could use the good ole fast forward button and just skip this boring scene.
I mean I'm just saying'
No comments:
Post a Comment