Sunday, March 14, 2010

Family {FUN}

One of the greatest things about being a mom (I am pretty sure my hubby would agree as a dad also, but I will just speak for myself here) is getting to see the world through a child's eyes. Old things become new again and small things become larger than life.

We ended our week of vacation with a day at the Ostrich Festival and it was awesome.



Kids have soooo much energy and I know I am not the first parent to wish she could bottle that energy and sell it. It is WAY better than any of the drinks everyone is addicted too.



I think if Thomas had stopped for even a split second he would have fallen asleep standing up. The kid can fight off sleep like nobodies business.



He was totally diggin' all of the rides and not one tear or wimp out!! Although it was laughable the speed of some of these kid rides. I don't want to wish my kids' youth away, but lets get to the adult rides already.



I am not sure what he would say, but I think this might have been his favorite thing all day long. He walked all the way to the top all by himself and well... you can see how it went.

Big Smiles...



So much so that he just turned right around, cut in line and went right back up to the top. After realizing that he was not standing in line each time, I had to tell him that there were other kids waiting. Trying to tell a 4 yr old that he has to wait...

Not easy!

Just so that we are clear...my darling Taylor was with us also, but she is still too little for the rides. She got pushed around in the stroller until she sacked out. My smile was ear to ear last night when I was going through my pics. These kids are the light of my life.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun! Caleb should be big enough next year to enjoy all of the rides!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails