Here are a few pictures from our day.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Overdue Family Day
Well it is not very often that Tom and I have a day off together. We have our schedule set so particular that anytime he is off I am working, it sucks, but if I am going to work that is the way it has to be. I was pleasantly surprised when he told me he had today off. If I had known in advance I probably would have planned to work, so it is a good thing he told me at the last minute. Anyway, we decided to have family day at the zoo. Oh and apparently so did every other family in the state. I do not even know why I didn't think the zoo would be busy being a holiday and all. We kind of slept in which was nice, cooked a big breakfast and got all ready for the zoo. Thomas was super excited, the poor kid spends most of his days tagging along with mommy doing things not so fun for him. It was a very nice day and although it was busy, it was fun.
Here are a few pictures from our day.




Here are a few pictures from our day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment