Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Time Flies

This is not something I just figured out, but sometimes it is more obvious than others. I took Taylor to the doctor yesterday for her 9 MONTH appointment. I think when it comes to babies the time flying is magnified by the amount of doctors appointments you have to take them too, weekly and then monthly and before you know it you are at 9 months. She is 18 lbs 5 ounces which is very normal, in the 50th percentile. Height and head size are a totally different story. If you know nothing about my side of the family know this, our heads are a little on the larger side. Taylor's is 45 cm which puts her in the 75th percentile. Height is the biggy, she is 29 1/2 inches and it is no surprise that this puts her in the 95th percentile. Let me just tell you that all of this information equals this.....buying clothes that fit her correctly is a pain in the butt. Nothing is long enough or if it is long enough it is way to big around, but this is really nothing new to me, Thomas is the exact same way.

Just an old favorite of Taylor when she was two months old.

1 comment:

The Haigh's said...

She is darling - look at those lips. I just contacted my soon-to-be pediatrician today and can't wait for all those appointments.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails