Tuesday, June 21, 2016

iPhone Photo Dump



1.  Worst driver EVER...good thing you won't be seeing her on the road independently anytime soon!
2.  With her saved birthday $$$ she bought herself a pretty new doll...Her name is Jodie!! 
3.  This kid...begged me to take him and his friend to Starbucks for a Strawberry Acai...seriously...no words!
4.  Just licking the spatula after making cupcakes...best part of baking is licking the spatula!!
5.  4...going on 14!
6.  If you aren't quite sure what you are looking at...well it was a torrential downpour and my family wouldn't come out of the restaurant to get in the car. 
7.  My painting clothes...Have I mentioned I love to paint?  Well I do and these clothes bare the messiness from every project!
8.  Baseball season has come to an end, but I'm already looking forward to next season.  I loved watching Thomas play (even if his team had a LOSING season).
9.  Tatum wasn't to interested in watching Thomas' last games...she was however interested in listening to music. Christmas music to be exact!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails