Tuesday, May 10, 2016

iPhone Photo Dump


1.  New Converse for our Disney World trip... 3 days and counting!!
2.  We tried out Door to Door Organics and this was my second delivery...a little pricey, so I'm not sure I'll keep doing it.  Great idea though!!!  Love just opening my front door to my produce in a box.
3.  Our new favorite restaurant... The Chicken Shack!!!!!!  BEST chicken strips I've ever had!!
4.  Another new pair of shoes!!  My sister thinks I've gone off the deep end with all the shopping I have been doing lately!!
5.  This guy was up for auction at the Ducks Unlimited Banquet my hubby and I went to last week...he went home for the low price of $1400!!!
6.  Got my gardening on...planted to pots of pretty flowers...let's see if I can keep them alive for a while.
7.  Can you tell what this is a picture of??  That's my Taylor in the window of a store pretending to be a mannequin.  I wish you could zoom in...her face is hilarious!!
8.  There were some gnarly clouds at baseball on Sunday.
9.  The kids weren't feeling super great on Mother's Day, so my hubby fixed us tacos...and that was OK with me.  My obsession with avocado continues...they are delicious on tacos!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails