Friday, July 24, 2015

30 Days of Summer...PART 1

I won't even try to convince you that I don't have mental countdown for the first day of school.  If you know me...you know I start counting down the day summer starts.  However, we've been so busy lately I haven't had as much time to day dream about that day as in summers past.

Since I checked in last my parents came to town for a week...our good friends The Harding's came for a long 4th of July weekend...and we took a 20 hour road trip to Eastern Washington to visit my hubby's family.  Oh and let's not forget our basement is being finished also.  Only four days separated our guests and our trip...I had just enough time to do some laundry and pick up the house.  It's been crazy, but so fun making memories!!  And although I haven't been on the computer much...I have been taking pics, so no worries...I am about to unload on you.

When my parents were in town Thomas, Taylor and my dad went indoor skydiving!!  If you can't tell from the pictures they loved it.  And I loved watching them!!  It was hilarious!!  It will definitely be something they do again! 







1.  All smiles before their dives!!
2.  Hot weather calls for popsicles!!
3.  While my parents were in town we got a sitter and had a nice dinner out just the four of us.
4.  4th of July weekend was extra fun this year...and we actually set off fireworks for the first time.
5.  Thomas and Allyssa...hard to believe they became friends at the age of 2. 
6.  An intense game of hand slap (or whatever it's called) between Steve and my hubby.
7.  Every time we go to the zoo we take her pic with a gorilla.
8.  Little feet...little bowling shoes!! 
9.  I got up close and personal with this guy...no zoom...he was really that close.


The Harding's and The Moore's have been friends since 2008...to be exact...1 month before I gave birth to Taylor!!  I can't believe it has been that long, but so happy that we are still close!!  I hope this was the 1st annual Harding/Moore 4th of July trip.
 
 

Stay tuned for the last leg of our month of fun!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails