Thursday, April 23, 2015

We Have Been Busy!

I can't believe it has been two months since I have blogged.  I can honestly say though...it is not just my blog that I have neglected.  I haven't been on the computer much in general.  I have feared my laptop is about to take its last breath, so I haven't opened it much.  Add the fact that we have been out of town A LOT...and the whole family was sick for over a week. 

Anyhoo... I'm back and have lots to share!

We DID finish our kitchen and I could not be happier with how it turned out. 

To refresh you memory...this is how it started out.


And this is how it looks now...


 
 This pic was taken right after the cabinets were finished, so since then we have added brushed nickel wall plates and I repainted the little wall around the window.  We also replaced the pantry door with a fancy frosted glass door. 

Next up...the basement!!!

We have also been on two trips and had two birthdays since the last time I was on here.

No big deal here...I turned 35!  I am officially in my MID-30's!!  I swear I was just in my MID-20's...oh well...times flies when you are having fun.

My wonderful dad flew to Denver in March just so he could make the drive with us back to AZ!!  The kids, my dad and I left at 4:15 in the morning and pulled into their driveway at 4:15 in the afternoon.  We spent 12 awesome days in sunny AZ.  We got to see family and friends and made lots of memories!



Top down...loving the sun!!

Horseback riding with Papa!  So much fun!!




Finally got to meet Bruschi...these two were instant buddies...or not!








 
12 days completely jam packed with fun.  Tom flew in after we had been there a week...he managed to squeeze in 4 rounds of golf, a night out with me and our friends the Grove's and a yummy BBQ with the Harding's before he made the drive back with us. 

It was a great spring break!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time everywhere you went....great pics as usual!!! hope we don't have to wait so long for your next blog!!!

love to all of you....
auntie Marlene

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails