Monday, January 5, 2015

Snow Fun

We were looking forward to a white Christmas, but instead of waking up to one we went to bed with one.  Either way the kids were super excited to use their new sleds right away.

I'm going to start off by giving myself a huge pat on the back.  Why?  Well because...have you ever noticed that I have a gift for convincing my kids to smile together as if they actually LIKE each other?  I mean seriously...this don't they look like best friends?  LOL...Nope they are definitely NOT!!!

Their first snow angels of the season!! 








Don't they look like they are having fun?  Don't they look like they could be out there all day long?

WELL

It lasted about 15 minutes and then...Tatum fell face first into the snow and lost it!  Total meltdown!!  So back to the house we went!!  Crying the whole way...snot running down her nose...snow down the back of her neck...gloves falling off!

It took longer to get dressed and undressed than the actual total time she was out in the snow!  Pretty sure I'm not renting a cabin in the mountains anytime soon!

Oh and as if that wasn't bad enough...Taylor removed her gloves while sledding...couldn't get them back on...and proceeded to throw a huge fit at the bottom of the hill.  I mean she literally stood at the bottom of the hill and screamed until Tom drug her back to the house!

Yup...those sleds were a great gift from good ol' Santa Claus.  It's too bad too...it has done nothing but snow the entire break!  I guess my babies are just sun babies!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails