We had a wonderful Christmas and have had a Happy albeit SUPER COLD AND SNOWY New Year so far!! The kids have spent more time inside the house in the last two weeks than they have in the last two months! They are getting good use out of all of their new toys! Tom and I have done a few projects around the house and now have an itch to do more. An updated kitchen maybe? Or maybe a new basement? I'll keep you posted!!
Had to get some pics before bedtime on Christmas Eve!! YES...I know I dropped the ball on Christmas jammies this year, but oh well.
The kids wanted to take a picture with Riley...can you tell how happy she was about that?!
The night was not complete until the kids wrote their lists to Santa on the cookies Nana sent. Taylor wrote a little extra note...shooting for extra brownie points with Santa...she could use them trust me!
The cookies must have worked...haha!!
Christmas 2014 is in the books!! It was wonderful, but like last year I missed being with family! I hope one of these years we have company on Christmas!!




No comments:
Post a Comment