My kids make me proud everyday...OK most days, but this weekend getting to see Thomas step onto the football field for the first time was one of those moments. He would NEVER admit it (mostly because it would mean mom and dad were right), but he had been nervous about this whole TACKLE football thing. I knew though that it would only take his first tackle to squash that fear and he'd be great.
AND
I was right!! After his first big tackle he came off the field with his thumbs in the air and a huge smile.
It's going to be an awesome fall!!
Thomas and his buddies!!
Waiting for his first official weigh-in...and apparently doing a quick adjustment!!
Serious business these weigh-ins!!
National Anthem!!
Coin toss!!
I love seeing his name on that jersey...and my favorite number!!
His first play on defense!!
This picture makes me smile from ear to ear!!
I put my camera down after this because it was getting in the way of my screaming and clapping!!









1 comment:
tell thomas we are really proud of him !!!!!KEEP KICKING BUTT THOMAS !!!!!! love you guys aunt bubs
Post a Comment