From top left:
1. My raspberry bushes are FINALLY producing raspberries!! If I didn't just like to eat them from the bowl I might actually have enough for jam or something...lol!
2. The kids' school had a fundraiser last week at the local frozen yogurt shop...good excuse to have frozen yogurt!!
3. Hubby helping Taylor tackle the monkey bars...unsuccessfully though...she was a little too scared of dropping.
4. With much needed encouragement from my amazing mom...I made these new curtains ALL BY MYSELF!!!!! And I love them!!!!!
5. I make the kids' lunches EVERY day...they each have their likes and dislikes...Thomas likes carrots...Taylor likes celery...Thomas likes white string cheese...Taylor prefers colby jack!! So funny!
6. See #5
7. Took a little 36 hour trip this weekend...airport reading just happened to showcase my next trip...DALLAS with my sister in November!!
8. This was my view when we FINALLY landed in Seattle at 12:45am!!!
9. Tatum likes to push the wagon on the weekends since pulling it is just too hard for her.
I have lots to catch up on...my trip...Taylor's first soccer game...Thomas' second win of the season, so stay tuned!!

No comments:
Post a Comment