Thursday, August 14, 2014

Sisters

Tatum is finally to the age she can play pretty good with Taylor.  They play baby dolls, dress-up and kitchen almost every day.  I love it and can only hope that they have the relationship my sis and I have when they are older.   For our "last day of summer" we decided to go to the water park...and just like at home...they had fun together.  For a short moment I even got to sit back in my lounge chair and watch from a distance.













Can't you just imagine what they are talking about?!  Probably nothing at all, but it's fun for me to imagine!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

really great pics,but where is thomas????? i hope he's not getting left out of everything !!!! love yu guys aunt bubs

Anonymous said...

Nice pics Meliss....I'll bet she's always going to want to do what her big sister does....love auntie mar

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails