Sunday, August 3, 2014

iPhone Photo Dump


1.  Waiting for Thomas, Taylor, Nana and Papa to get here!  I'm not sure she really missed them, but I sure did!!
2.  We went to the Wildlife Experience and it was pretty cool, but I prefer the real animals at the zoo!
3.  Papa and Tatum waiting for their turn to bowl!
4.  If you can read my blurry picture you'll see who was showing off...Papa!!  247 with crappy shoes and a house ball!
5.  Do you love my puzzle??  Well so do I except I would love it more if I wasn't missing ONE piece!
6.  Raspberries from MY yard and they're delicious!!
7.  My sweet Taylor and her friends took care of two lost dogs yesterday while they tried to contact the owners...the owners were very grateful that the kids took care of them!
8.  Sunday funday goofing off!  Breaking out our Seahawks clothes for the official preseason start today!
9.  This is how I'm finishing my weekend...a yummy dinner and a few glasses of wine!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails