I was sitting here looking up at my calender and smiling at how busy our month is and then remembering how busy our May calender was last year as well. In 23 days we will have officially lived in CO for 1 year. 1 YEAR!!! WOW! Last year at this time I couldn't have even begun to imagine what our lives would be like a year later and I'm pretty sure even if I had speculated I would have been COMPLETELY wrong.
It's no surprise that Thomas has made 100's of friends...probably not an exaggeration...he's such a good, friendly kid! Don't get me wrong Taylor has made friends too, but she's slightly more selective in the friend category. That would be my polite way of saying she's bossy, independent and doesn't quite have the personality of her big brother. Hey...no lies here...always real! Even our Miss Tatum has friends!! If ever there was a perfect street to live on...WE LIVE ON IT!! Well for another 20 days anyway. Because of this street though...even my hubby and I have made lifelong friends!! CO has turned out to be a pretty great place to live.
The next few weeks will be pretty busy, but I seem to embrace BUSY these days. My mom comes into town on Friday. Why would she come to town when we are in the middle of moving??? Because she's the best mom ever...duh!! AND she will be lending her talents to updating all of Taylor's bedroom furniture and helping me make crucial decisions like...WHAT CURTAINS TO BUY!! Once we are moved in The Scott's will be making CO their first stop on their summer road trip. Thomas and Jett...finally reunited and he is so excited!!!!!! One week later my in-laws will be here. By the time all of our visits are over it will almost be July!!
Life is always teaching me things and although it took a little time, I have learned to embrace the journey and know that as long as my family is healthy and happy we'll be just fine.
1 comment:
AMEN TO THAT!!!! when are you going to show some pics. of your new house,????
LOVE YOU GUYS !!!
Post a Comment