Monday, September 9, 2013

iPhone Photo Dump

Another busy week around here!!  I have decided though...the busier the better!  Less time to argue and complain!



From top left:

1.  All girls fantasy league this year...might start off with a win.  I'll know tonight!
2.  I feel like the mail is sending me a message.  This rather large brochure/magazine came with my name on it.
3.  Have a few bow orders this week...busy...busy!
4.  Had to break out the fall decorations on Thursday.  I even added a few new things...this fall subway art was one of them.
5.  Taylor loves having friends over!!
6.  Tatum doing a little afternoon reading...her favorite books...Dr. Seuss tongue twisters.
7.  I worked on Halloween costumes this weekend...Are you excited to know the theme??  Soon!!
8.  Thomas and Taylor started soccer and football on Sunday.  They play at the same time, so I didn't get a pic of Thomas before he started.  
9.  Guess who lost her other top front tooth??  She now talks with a lisp a little!  Don't tell her though...she'll freak!

Hope everyone has a great week!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails