Tuesday, March 5, 2013

{Spring} In My Step

Well I know that spring doesn't technically start for another couple weeks, however it has officially begun in my house.  I have had some major "spring" in my step and in turn have been getting things DONE!!

The girls and I had a nice peaceful week last week while my hubby and Thomas were out of town, but it was almost TOO quiet.  No worries though...all was back to normal on Sunday night, complete with fighting, yelling and whining.

That hasn't kept me from getting things done though.  I have been a woman on a mission.  I wasn't entirely happy with my craft room purge a few weeks ago.  I definitely had cleaned it, but I really needed to GET REAL about the things I was keeping and why.  I want to start working on the kids' scrapbooks again, but in order to do that I needed to inventory the 100's upon 100's of supplies I have and get rid of everything I won't actually use.  CHECK

I am not sure about you, but I usually have multiple craft projects going at the same time.  As of Sunday I had a total of 5...and today...ZERO!!

I made cute little St. Patrick's Day treats for Taylor's preschool class, finished a set of cards for a friend, filled out Thank You cards for Tatum's party, updated my Etsy shop and finished some hair bows AND made Passports for my friend Jackie's kids' birthday party.

Yep...this girl is on a roll!!

And...since I am getting things done...I decided to clean up my computer and send more pics to Costco for printing.  It really does feel good to get things done!!

The weather is perfection in AZ right now, so the kids have been outside any chance they get.  I took these at the park before the boys went on their trip.











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails