Wednesday, March 20, 2013

In A Funk

So...It is officially day 100 of Spring Break.  Hahaha Just kidding!!  It is actually day 12 for Thomas and Taylor went back on Monday, so I should have nothing to complain about right?!?

I sure have to hand it to those moms out there that embrace EVERY SINGLE DAY their kids are out of school and home, they really are great!!  I however, am not one of those moms.  I love my kids...I love spending time with my kids...AND every day I wake up trying NOT to let yesterday creep into my morning, but people...I need strength.  I am exhausted!

Thomas and Taylor are in THAT stage...

You know the stage where all they do is fight.  Oh and lets not forget that this is also the stage where all they do is talk...and talk...AND TALK!!!  I am not sure anymore if my thoughts are really my own.  My sister and I must have really done this stage justice...for which I am paying for it now.

Enter...

My funk!!

I seriously have been in a funk the last few weeks.  My creativity came to a screaching hault...my everyday clean routine has completely gone ary.  I am blaming it on Spring Break!!  I am really hoping Spring Break is the cause of all things funky in my life right now!  Even my hubby is driving me nuts...so much so...I agreed to him leaving for the weekend on a guys trip to Las Vegas.  I am pretty sure by Friday night I will be 100% jealous, but oh well. 

I decided to be a vendor at a fundraiser benefiting Taylor's dance studios booster club, so I am hoping the fact that I need to fill a table will be enough to spark my creativity.  Or if nothing else...I will have paid $25 for 4 hours of peace and quiet.  Which honestly seems like a small price to pay!!


And...

Since I didn't share these last week, here are the pics I took at Taylor's performance.  She is really getting the dance face thing down!!


Because I thought you might need help finding my tiny dancer...


As you can tell...all of the girls are in sync!!

Our hard earned money at it's best!!

1 comment:

Terri said...

Sorry to hear about your "funk"...I think I detected it yesterday!

That girl has "tude"...no doubt about it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails