Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Saying Good-Bye to 2012

There isn't a lot that I know for sure, but there is one thing...

As long as my family is healthy and happy...life is good!  

2012 was a great year!!

Our family was completed when our sweet Tatum was born on February 22, Thomas got another little sister and Taylor finally got to be a big sister.  Both Thomas and Taylor finished two very successful school years, Thomas finished Kindergarten and Taylor finished her first year of preschool.  Thomas played both flag football and coach pitch baseball and Taylor is still dancing at Club Dance and for the second year in a row she got to dance with her dad at the end of the season.  We took an awesome trip to ShowLow with our friends The Grove's and hope we get a repeat in 2013.  We took our first BIG family trip to Disneyland and I would say it was definitely my favorite memory from the year.  I said it wouldn't be something we did every year, but after it was all over I was ready to plan our next trip.  We finished the year with a nice holiday and an awesome night with friends.  Yep...2012 was pretty darn good!

Just a few of my favorite pictures from the year!!

2013 is sure to be another exciting year for the Moore family and I plan on sharing it with you all!!

Happy New Year...May 2013 bring good health and happiness to all of my friends and family!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for sharing 2012 with us.thats how i get my laughs and sometimes a tear or two.i will say though, i thought we would see a few more Xmas pics. love you guys, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
aunt bubs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails