I am a procrastinator...I admit it wholeheartedly!! If there is one thing I could resolve to change about myself, that would be it!! And maybe that should be my 2013 resolution...IF I were going to make one. For now though I would like to get back on track and to the point of all this.
A year ago I told you that my hubby and I don't do resolutions and that is true. However...I did tell you we were going back to something we had done a few years back and setting 12 goals for ourselves. A goal for each month, a goal for ourselves to be shared at the end of the month at a special dinner.
Enter the EPIC FAIL!!
I can't speak for my hubby because I honestly have no idea what his 12 goals were, but I scored a 2/12....that would be a big fat 16% if you were grading me...which would translate to an F. And if we were counting the "special dinner" part...my score would be even worse...0/12. I have absolutely no good excuse except life...life happened and I completely forgot about the goals I set for myself. 2012 was great to us, I have no complaints, but I should have worked harder at achieving more of those goals.
I want 2013 to be different...I want to set goals and actually achieve them. I love blogging regardless of how many people read. It's the hard copy of all the things I think I will remember but really won't. But if I am being honest I need people to call me out when I say I am going to do something and I don't.
So on that note...
I have a few things to report. If you know me beyond this blog you would know one of my major weaknesses for quite some time has been Starbucks Frappucinos...It's become a one-a-day habit for me and if you do the math....please DO NOT do the math...you would know it is an expensive habit. I decided that I needed to trade the one-a-day habit for a once-a-week habit and I am happy to report I have started off really good. This may seem trivial to some of you, but a habit is a habit and this is mine. I will let you know if I stay on the wagon.
And to end my rant tonight...better late than never...I will share the photos that made this years Christmas card (in case you didn't receive one)
Because of course the 9 month old is the only one that cooperates.
Happy Saturday Everyone!!!




1 comment:
I read your blog, AND I comment on occasion - especially when you make me laugh at something you said. But if you're counting on me to remind you of something, or even remember something for that matter, you're talking to the wrong person! But I'll still stop by and laugh, if that's okay?! LOL
Post a Comment