Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Why?

Sparked from an impromptu trip to Costco this morning I thought it should be said...

I have two complaints in regards to parking and the holidays, as they relate to each other that is.

Why do people insist upon blocking traffic for a parking spot in the front?

Why do people do this??

Why do people drag out the process of getting into their cars when clearly others are waiting for said parking spaces.?

Why do people do this??

If you see a spot, take it...if you have to walk...well...IT IS NOT GOING TO KILL YOU!!

I spent 10 minutes trying to back out of my parking space because of both of the questions I posed above.

Two ladies...unloading their Costco carts (oh you can just imagine how much stuff they had)...into their cars at a slow, nonchalant pace. Short of being legally blind I am not sure how they could miss the line of cars waiting for their spots.

Two cars holding up three other cars from backing out (one of which was me) to get said spots in the front.  As I sat there in reverse I counted 7 spots that I could see on the next row over.

Seriously people??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails