Monday, November 21, 2011

Just a couple things...

I remembered to post the final TD's that Thomas scored in the last game, but completely forgot to post any of the pics I took. I actually got quite a few good ones and think that I might put something together for Thomas for Christmas.

If you don't know my son beyond this blog then you don't know how excited he gets over things that would blow you away. He notices things that no other 5 yr old would notice...example... if my mom changes something in her house he notices, if I wear something new he notices. It really is quite hilarious.

Anyway...I just know he would be equally excited over a photo collage of his football season as he would new toys (don't worry he is getting lots of toys).

Photobucket

On another note...

Of course I would prefer to post pics of my kids all the time, but lets be honest...my kids are so sick of me with the camera in their faces. Luckily for them my camera lens has been in other peoples faces lately.

I did another shoot with my friend Jackie on Sunday, only this time it was with her whole family. Although 10 people (including a 1 yr old) is a challenge...it was really fun.

Thought I would share...

Photobucket

Of course I took a few more of Landon and Evan...these two are such hams!

Photobucket

Can I just tell you that I really have been having so much fun lately. I have been super busy with the kids...making tons of new hair bows and accessories...planning a Holiday Boutique at the preschool with 17 different vendors (very excited about that)...hosting my first Thanksgiving this year...taking photos. It is all of that that is making this pregnancy fly by.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails