
She looks cute, but getting anything done outside of the house is virtually impossible with her. She is unhappy if she wants something and I won't buy it for her. If she doesn't feel like walking she will just sit down in the middle of well frankly anywhere. Bribery does not work and I am not kidding with this one...I have offered her the world at times and if she isn't having it then that is that. I can sometimes manage to get one stop done with her, but if I even attempt a second stop I can instantly feel her mood change.
If there is anyone interested please let me know??
Side note....you might be wondering why I don't just run my errands while she is in school. Well, had I known it was going to be this hard I would have enrolled her in afternoon class. Nothing is open in the morning while she is in school.
No comments:
Post a Comment