Thursday, October 20, 2011

Consumed by the SPOOK!!

I think you (whomever you are out there reading this) will agree with me that time is flying by. In a little over a week the calender in my kitchen will say November on it. I am slightly filled with anxiety just thinking about it. I have bought a grand total of 4 Christmas presents so far.

Laugh all you want....

But generally I like to be well on my way come November in regards to my Christmas shopping. This year though...I decided that I was finally going to have the Halloween party that I have always wanted too. It has consumed most of my time lately although to be fair it has consumed even more time of my wonderful moms. I am not quite sure if I even would have followed through if it wasn't for her.

But now a week before Halloween and The Moore house is definitely in the Holiday Spirit!!







Just a few of the decorations...I will save all the pics for the party post!! We a some outdoor decorations to finish, but the inside is pretty much done.

The last week will be devoted to helping with both of the kids' Halloween class parties, going on a field trip with Thomas' class to the pumpkin patch and getting all of the food done for my party. It should be another busy week.

And thanks to Pinterest....I have a long list of festive food planned.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails