Saturday, September 24, 2011

Are You Ready For Some Football?

Today was Thomas' first flag football game. I can not begin to tell you how excited he was.

And...

This little play kept him fueled the entire game.



It's going to be a great season.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh mellis, that is the greatest video ever from the time thomas got the ball uncle jim and i were hollering go thomas!!!! runrun run!!!!! and then yahhhhh !!!!! and whoooooo!!!!!! it was just great, we loved it. send us one every time!!!!

love, aunt bubs

Anonymous said...

What a great video!!!!! I laughed and cheered all the way to the goal line. What a great receiver and running back!!!! Please tape all of his games so we can enjoy from afar!!! "Great job Thomas"!!!

Love, auntie Marlene

Aunt Shan said...

So, I watched it with his Uncle Jeff and we could NOT stop smiling. He's a giant and has SPEED. Love that. Also, loved the cute little QB moves to hand him the ball. LOL. They are PRESH.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails