Thursday, September 29, 2011

It's A.....

If you asked Taylor she would have told you she wanted a sister!!

If you asked Thomas...a brother!!


But if you asked Tom or I??

A HAPPY HEALTHY BABY!!

Another blog I stumbled upon did this (in a way bigger way, I think with a cake) but I loved the idea. I had the doctor seal the results in an envelope and I took the envelope to the bakery at my old store.

I asked the cake decorator to fill two cupcakes with icing that was either blue or pink depending on what the envelope said.

Thank you Toni for two very cute and NON-Revealing cupcakes.


The kids were so excited to find out (or eat a cupcake before dinner) who knows!

I told them to both take a huge bite so we would be able to see what color icing was inside.


The look on Thomas' face was priceless, but the picture unfortunately was of the icing so you will just have to imagine.



Can you see what color it is??

PINK!! A very light shade of pink, but pink nevertheless!!

We are expecting a baby girl and although it took a little convincing of Thomas...everyone is very excited.

Name TBD...for now she will still be called Little Ick!!

4 comments:

DeeDee said...

CONGRATS! A girl! Yay! What a cute idea!

Jackie said...

What a unique and beautiful idea! Congratulations and much love to your growing family!!

The Weber Family said...

SO EXCITING! That is such a cute way to have the kids find out, it makes it so fun for them. We find out in a week and I think it is officially on to another "girl" wave so wish us luck!

Blyth Family Blog said...

HOLY CRAP!!! you are preggers?? Where the hell have I been all summer? Oh my god, so excited for you! And a GIRL, yay!!
I guess I really need to get back into the blog nerd routine!
So happy for you and the fam!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails