It's been a while, but have no fear....
I am back with another Dollar Tree Tuesday!!
Although the heatwave they have been talking about on the news for the last week or two has not included good ol' AZ...we are still topping temps of 110.
In this house if we are not swimming at Nana and Papa's...
We are hanging out at home to stay cool.
I told the kids this morning if they were good we would take a trip to the Dollar store!!
As luck would have it...
THEY HAVE BEEN GOOD ALL DAY!!
Which brings me to my purchases....
I let the kids pick three new coloring books each!! Coloring books are always in abundance at the Dollar Tree and if you do some digging you can find all kinds of good ones.
Thomas' school supply list called for 2 bottles of hand sanitizer and 2 boxes of tissue. Tissue isn't that much more expensive in the normal grocery store, but why make an extra trip. Hand sanitizer on the other hand is a great deal. The bottles I picked up are pretty good size.
I needed some new bath sponges, so I picked up 2.
One of my Dollar Tree staples are the packages of latex gloves for that fun job of picking up doggy poop!!
And last but not least....
A new Hulk toothbrush for Thomas!! Normally I get a 2-pack of toothbrushes which is an even better deal, but Hulk one was pretty cool.

1 comment:
Look at you deal shopper you. I need to go get some gloves and maybe my husband will finally get around to picking up the dog poop. But probably not.
Post a Comment