A few weeks ago I decided to throw the offer out there...
I need practice and friends need family pics!! So I offered my services free of charge for the chance to practice.
Here are a few shots from two of those photo shoots.
First up...
My good friend Jen wanted some shots of her son Caleb and her for Father's Day.
And last night I took photos of my friend Jackie and her daughters, Emma and Kyra.
I am having so much fun, but am reminded each time how much I still have to learn. I just hope they are happy with their pics.






3 comments:
I LOVE them and YOU my beautiful friend! Thank you so much for doing it for us...I am so grateful to have photos of Caleb & I together, and it was wonderful to have a good friend do it for us!
The pictures look great! I wish you lived closer to me so we could utilize your talents :)
Great job on the pics, Miff!
Post a Comment