A...Arizona weather forecast for the week...HOT and EXTREMELY HOT!
B...Booked our trip to Portland this week and can not wait to celebrate my Aunt and Uncle's 50th wedding anniversary!!
C...Cantaloupe and Corn, two reasons I love summer!
D...Done with swim lessons and my kids are pretty darn good in the pool.
E...Etsy, Etsy, Etsy...sold lots this week!
F...Facebook, it keeps me in the loop and I am proud to admit it.
G...Got yelled at by some crazy lady at the grocery store this morning and it made me literally laugh out loud.
H...Heaps of laundry to do this week!!
I...Islands in the Stream by Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers was the last song that Tom and I danced to at our wedding. Random fact!!!
J...Jen Schell, I couldn't have tackled the photo shoot on Thursday without you!!
K...Kindergarten starts in 29 days!! (Not that I am counting or anything)
L...Love Bites, our new favorite show. If you haven't seen it, you need too.
M...Mosquito bites are crazy out of control in this house, Taylor alone has probably 15!!
N...No plans this week and it kind of feels good.
O...Or it could be the longest week of my life (see 'N')
P...Photo shoot this week of the wonderful Stott family.
Q...Quite a few chores I need to get accomplished this week, but between you and I...I am not excited about it!
R...Ringling Brothers and Barnum Bailey Circus, went loved it, can mark it off the list.
S...Swimming, Swimming, Swimming! That's pretty much what we do for fun around here.
T...Thomas is 4ft tall!! Again...my 5yr old is 4ft tall!!!!!
U...Um this is not as easy as I may make it look.
V...Very sick on Saturday night, the sickest I have ever been!!!
W...Why is it when you are trying to budget do you think of a million things that require money??
X...X?? I give up, I can't think of anything!
Y...Yelling, some days it feels like I do it way too much!
AND
Z...Zebras at the circus?? I had no idea!
1 comment:
I just noticed that I was your "J"...and I wanted to say that you are my "M"! Luv ya!
Post a Comment