I told you last Monday that I had an uninvited guest in my house and this guest had really put a wrench in my Monday morning. Well, he put a freakin' wrench in the first half of my week when all was said and done.
After three days, half the contents of my pantry thrown in the garbage and a minor disagreement with my hubby (ok it was a little bigger than a minor disagreement, but we'll just leave it at that) ...
The mouse is GONE!
I am not sure how the little bugger got in the house, but hopefully none of his friends or family come to visit. BUT...they will end up in the same garbage can this mouse did if they do.
In other news...
Thomas finished soccer yesterday. I think he was more excited about the trophy he got than any part of the actual season, but oh well. Around here soccer is huge and therefor the next season starts in two months.
Taylor is loving her dance class and gets SOOOO excited every Wednesday morning when I tell her she has dance. She has her first recital in December and besides practicing in class, I practice with her at home. If all goes well she will be the star of the show. :) Oh who am I kidding she is already the star in my opinion, but it would be great if she did the performance without getting distracted.

No comments:
Post a Comment