Halloween, or should I say Halloween weekend, was a huge success!! My two little munchkins were transformed into a pirate and a wench for three days straight. It was a jam packed weekend that started on Friday for Thomas' school party and ended last night with some good ol' fashion Trick or Treating!!


Seeing all these things through the eyes of kids is absolutely awesome. Watching their eyes light up when they get candy, watching their little legs run from house to house...I absolutely loved it!
It was a great weekend, but I am officially done with Halloween. Ok fine... I am thinking about what great costumes I will have my mom make next year, but don't tell her. HeHe!!






2 comments:
oh my gosh,mellis your pictures are priceless, loved seeing every one of them. this is the second time i checked for them, good thing you put them in finally, or i was going to call to see what the problem was. loved all of them!!!
love, bubs
Yay! So glad the pictures are posted this morning! I checked so many times yesterday I'll be on the bad list at work for being on blogger.com so much. Anyway well worth it I love seeing the pictures of these munchkins!
Love ya. Gram J
Post a Comment