Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Soup and Footy Pajamas

When we lived in Washington if the sun came out everyone left work early (or sure wanted too) to soak it in. You just never knew if it would last. I am not lying when I tell you that it is the exact opposite in Arizona. During the hot summer months going to work is 100% OK because being outside is pure hell.

Now please do not think for one minute I am complaining...

Although I am sick of the 100+ degree days (it is October people, it needs to end), I would not trade them for rain ANY day.

People down here think the rain is great!!!

They talk about it like it really is the GREATEST thing. I DO NOT get it???

On that note though, every time the skies turn gray and I can see rain in the distance (and know it is heading my way)...

I want soup and a fire. Maybe a movie and some cuddling on the couch with my munchkins in there footy pajamas. Who by the way think rain is the funniest thing. One rain drop and they instantly think it is cold outside. I would guess during our rainstorm today the temp dropped to 80. And truthfully that is probably way understated.

Since I have no soup and I am opting for "Breakfast for dinner" night. The kids LOVE that!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have you ever noticed how it always smells like wet dog outside when it rains down here? I totally don't understand why people always say how good it smells when it rains...I think it's gross!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails