The week included a visit to the aquarium, which in my opinion was a total bust. However, I did get some cute pics of the kids and they enjoyed it. So who cares what I think right??

I think the carousal in the mall after the aquarium was more exciting, but what do I know??

We spent quite a bit of time just hanging out at the house and playing outside. Although the temps where still in the high 90's, it felt cooler to my kids and they love that they can be outside again.


We ended the week attending a beautiful wedding. And for the most part my kids behaved themselves almost the whole night. It was nice getting the whole family dressed up for a change.




1 comment:
Looks like you guys really had a great week! Love the shot of you and the kids on the carousel!
Jen
Post a Comment