Monday, December 14, 2009

Just a quick note

I cannot believe that Christmas is next Friday!!! I thought I was totally ready and now I feel as though I am not. Oh well, once I hit the post office today I am not going to worry any further.

We are taking the kids to see Santa Claus tonight. I have prepared myself for the worst and am hoping for the best. If I am correct then I suspect Thomas will freak out and Taylor will follow suit. I will end up paying for a picture that only makes me laugh. But I guess one of the true joys of Christmas is these moments, so bring it on.

I thought I would share the photo my mom took last year when we took the kids to see Santa. Both kids were a little unsure, but there were NO tears and I was good with that.

Photobucket

Happy Monday and don't forget there are only 11 days til Christmas!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails