Tuesday, October 27, 2009

This is what bordome gets you....

So to be perfectly honest I have a hundred things I could or should be doing right now, but I fresh out of motivation to do any of them. It could be because they all fall under the cleaning category, but nevertheless I am blogging in my boredom.

I have been browsing blogs and pouncing around etsy, but ended up doing a little more photo editing. I look at everyone elses photos and want mine to look as good. Anyway, here is my doggy Riley and another pic of Taylor.


Photobucket


Photobucket

My kids and my dog seem to be my only subjects for picture taking. The rest of my family balks at me when I take out my camera. Well I guess my kids do too, but I don't give them much of a choice in the matter.

3 comments:

The Haigh's said...

Yay for boxers!!! Don't you just love them.. Cute picture of Taylor, she is a beautiful little girl.

Blyth Family Blog said...

I'm the same way about cleaning/housework...I always find myself in front of this stupid computer instead of doing things I need to be doing!
Cute doggie, I didn't know you guys had one :)
BTW...Galen ran into your little sister while we were in Seattle the other weekend. I didn't get a chance to say hi though! random :)

Anonymous said...

that is a beautiful picture of taylor. she is the cutest baby ever!! of course i thought thomas was the cutest ever too. i remember you showing us a picture on bingo night though, now not so much. lol

love, bubs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails