If I haven't told any of you lately my daughter is EVIL. If she wasn't so cute it would drive me crazier than it already does. I suppose she is like me when I was her age, but really there is no proof of that. I mean that I was ever THAT evil! Girls are entirely different than boys I can tell you that much. She will look right at me and keep on doing whatever it is that she knows I am not liking.
I took this pic today while we were playing outside and when I saw her pick up the broom I immediately thought... ?? "Witch???" Sometimes yes!!!

Happy Halloween week everyone!! More fun pics to follow all week long!
2 comments:
mellis,
taylor might be a devil, but evil not so much. you should have just put horns on her and she could gone as herself for holloween.by the way you weren't like that when you were you were young, so i think she takes after her dad.
love, bubs
cutest little witch around! (atleast, it appears from the picture!)
Post a Comment