Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Diva

I wish I could look back on what I was like when I was Taylor's age. There is no denying the fact that she has quite the little personality.

She does not like to be told "No" and she does not like it when she doesn't get her way. It is hilarious when it isn't totally out of control. She turns on the tears and the charm just when the time is right. I think the only person left still falling for her act is her dad, but if I were a gambling girl I would say this will never change.

Occasionally it works on me or she is just too cute for me to care...I am not sure which. All I can say is that I cannot believe how much my second baby is not a baby anymore. She is a little girl and I fear the future. :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Blyth Family Blog said...

oh I feel the same way friend!!
She's too cute for words :) You need to get come video up so I can hear her little voice!

Proud Mama said...

Cute pic of both of you!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails