Well it certainly isn't from lack of trying that both my fantasy team and the Seahawks are now 1-2. I personally got my butt kicked in fantasy football this week and am starting to feel a little of last years breeze coming in, where in week 6 I had yet to win a game. Oh well, I will put this loss behind me and focus on my upcoming matchup and hopefully have a different outcome.
The Seahawks on the otherhand....what the hell. I want them to win for more than just one reason. Winning Seahawks makes for a much happier husband and in a state where your team is in the same division as the local team...well you can guess how that goes over.
Nevertheless my family was decked out in Seahawks gear, the kids in all of their new stuff.



1 comment:
Cute! I love a fam in Hawks gear! I totally know how you feel, Galen was in SUCH a bad mood yesterday after that terrible loss...what the hell? I thought we were going to be good this year! I'm sick of using injuries as an excuse!
Post a Comment